How to Get Your Subscriber ID and Member Card Online
If you have not received your member ID card in the mail yet, you can still access your subscriber ID and your benefits.
In order to do so, you must register for Blue Connect online. Once you log into Blue Connect, you can find your subscriber ID.
Here’s how to register for Blue Connect without your member ID card.
1. Go to https://www.bcbsnc.com/members/public/register/ to begin the registration process.
2. Answer the prompts. The first prompt asks if you are registering yourself or a child under age 13. The second prompt asks which type of policy you have. The third prompt asks you if you have a subscriber ID. Answer “No.” (See image below)
3. Follow the instructions to finish the registration process via phone.
4. Once you are registered and logged into Blue Connect, you can find your subscriber ID by clicking “Get Your ID Card” on the landing page. Or you can visit the homepage and then click “Profile.” Here you will see your plan and subscriber ID.
5. If you still need assistance, you can call Web Support at 1-888-705-7050 or email us. Please note that call times are higher than usual at the moment.