Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) has an important update about our Blue Local with Wake Forest Baptist Health product: Randolph Health will be in-network, effective January 2020.
That means convenient in-network access to a hospital, an endoscopy center, primary care doctors and other specialists (such as gastroenterology, urology, pulmonology, orthopedics, and ENT).
It will take some time for our Find a Doctor tool on Blue Connect to be updated with these new providers. However, we wanted to let you know about this expanded network to help you make an informed decision about your 2020 healthcare coverage.
Our goal at Blue Cross NC is to offer our customers the best possible coverage at the lowest possible price. Blue Local with Wake Forest Baptist Health delivers on that mission.
It’s important to note that although we’ve lowered monthly premium costs across the state, your subsidy will decrease in 2020. Be sure to confirm your new subsidy amount by logging in to Blue Connect today.
Randolph Health includes:
- Randolph Health Hospital
- Randolph Health Endoscopy Center
- Randolph Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Randolph Health Ear Nose & Throat
- Randolph Health Urology
- Randolph Health Gastroenterology
- Randolph Health Deep River PT
- Randolph Health PT & Sports Medicine
- Randolph Specialty Group Practice
- Central Carolina Surgery
- Home Health of Randolph Hospital
- Randolph Hospital INC Physician Services
- Randolph Hospital Diabetes Self Management
Before you make your 2020 healthcare choice, log in to Blue Connect to see what your 2020 subsidy will be and compare plan options in your area. Please call the number on the back of your member ID card and speak with one of our customer service professionals, if you have questions.