North Carolina Health Link Weekly- July 6th, 2015
This week we’ve got quite a collection of topics, ranging from the insights on the Supreme Court’s ruling on Obamacare to the shocking number of deaths caused by consuming sugary drinks.
Got a link to share? Tweet us at @bcbsnc with #NCHealthLinkWeekly, and we could feature your story in an upcoming edition.
Innovation and Trends
- Poll: 62 Percent Of Public Supports Supreme Court Ruling On Obamacare
- Major Health Insurer Consolidation Will Raise Premiums, Threaten Competition: DOJ
- Five Lingering Threats To Obamacare
Health Care Technology
Health and Fitness
- Sugary Drinks Take Deathly Toll
- Five Ways to Eat Healthier
- Fitness Classes That Keep Heart Rate Top of Mind
- More Insights on the Obamacare Ruling
- Oncologists Worry About Rising Costs of Cancer Treatment
- How 3 Providers are Preparing for a Possible Big 5 Merger