North Carolina Health Link Weekly- June 22, 2015
This week we’ve got quite a collection of topics, ranging from the FDA’s ruling on trans fats and how virtual reality is helping change the future of fitness.
Got a link to share? Tweet us at @bcbsnc with #NCHealthLinkWeekly, and we could feature your story in an upcoming edition.
Innovation and Trends
- Defeat By Deductible: Millennials Aren’t Hip To Health Insurance Lingo
- As More Rural Hospitals Close, Advocates Walk To Washington
- Lifesavers, Budget Breakers: Tackling Prescription Drug Costs
Health Care Technology
- Walgreens Offering Digital Doctor Visits in 5 States
- Vast Data Warehouse Raises HealthCare.gov Privacy Concerns
- Wearable Devices to Prevent Sunburn
Health and Fitness
- How Will The Health Care Subsidies Decision Affect Everyday Americans?
- Doctors, Hospitals Brace For Larger Aetna, Anthem Or UnitedHealth
- Hundreds Charged with Medicare Fraud in Record Enforcement Sweep