As of Oct. 5, 2017, Mission Health and its facilities are out of Blue Cross NC’s network. Our team of customer service representatives will be here for you to answer your questions via phone, email or chat.
Click Here to read Frequently Asked Questions
Blue Cross NC has Hundreds of providers – Here’s how to find the one you need
Customers in Western North Carolina should go to hospitals listed on the map below for in-network care:
- Download our PDF hospital and surgery center map for a list of all in-network hospitals and surgery centers in the area, including Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Use our Find a Doctor Search Tool to find other in-network doctors, urgent care centers, and other health care providers.
- Emergency care is always covered as an in-network benefit and prior authorization is never required. If admission to the hospital is medically necessary after an emergency room visit at a Mission Health facility, we will process these benefits as in-network.
Call Customer Service or use Blue Connect Mobile App
If you access your plan via Blue Connect Mobile app, your customer service options include secure email messaging and self-service. Use BlueConnectNC.com, our 24/7 self-service portal for Blue Cross NC customers.
With Blue Connect you can:
- Quickly access customer service
- Search pending and processed claims
- Know what your plan covers, and know what your out-of-pocket cost will be
- View your benefits, deductibles, copayments, coinsurance
- Have constant access to your digital Member ID card.
- Use the app in Spanish or English.
- Blue Connect Mobile is available on App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android)
Mission customers, get answers to your questions
Call the number on the back of your member ID card and listen to the prompts to be directed to a dedicated team member that will assist you with any questions related to your care in WNC.