People use smartphone apps to help them gather information and make important decisions, whether they’re using technology to bank, check social media, or to buy a car.
With more than 97,000 apps related to health and fitness, the demand continues to increase, especially for health care needs. Health care apps empower people with more knowledge and gives them a say in important medical decisions. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is committed to giving our customers an app that can be their resource every day and helps to make their lives easier when difficult health questions arise.
Blue Cross NC recently launched Blue Connect Mobile
For members that want to take a more active role in their health, this is great news!
The new app is safe, secure, and simple to use. By providing a wealth of information aboutan individual’s account, and containing many convenient features, it is designed to remove uncertainty in the decision-making process. Make informed choices, access health plan information 24- hours a day, in the palm of your hand.
Everything in the palm of your hand
Blue Connect Mobile lets you:
- Search and browse pending and processed claims, see details like ‘Member Savings’, know what your plan will cover, and how much out-of-pocket expenses will cost.
- View your benefits, deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and even spending account balance(s)
- Have constant access to your digital Member ID card. No more fumbling to find it.
- Login quickly and securely. Fingerprint/Touch ID is available on compatible devices.
- Quickly access customer service, through both click-to-call and in-app Secure Messaging.
- Use the app in either Spanish or English.